Adult courses for students aged 19+Progress and step closer to success.
About our Adult provision
Our Adult and Community courses are divided into four key areas: Access, Professional, Vocational and Essential skills, and Leisure. If you’re looking for a fast-track route to university, our Access courses will get you to university in one year. Our Professional courses will help you succeed in a specialist role such as accounting, HR or management.
If you would like to change career, refresh your industry knowledge or develop your English, maths or digital skills, our Vocational and Essential skills courses are aimed at students of all levels. Would you like to pursue your favourite pastime? We offer a range of Leisure courses spanning a range of subjects.
Benefits of adult and community courses:
- Get to university in one year with Access to HE courses.
- Study qualifications that meet industry needs.
- Try a new hobby in the heart of your community.
- Learn from tutors dedicated to their subject.
- Choose from an exciting range of courses.
- Experience study around your work commitments.
- Gain progression advice and support.
- Leeds City College is rated Good with Outstanding features by Ofsted.
Adult course areas
Know exactly where you want to go? Each of our core areas includes courses across a wide variety of teaching and has built-in progression support.
Accredited professional courses.
Progress your career.
Click here to view professional courses.
Adult Access courses.
Get to university in one year.
Click here to view access courses.
Vocational and essential skills courses.
Develop your career or core skills.
Click here to view vocational and essential skills courses.
Adult leisure courses.
Discover a new hobby or skill.
Click here to view leisure courses.