2019 Enrolment information
At Leeds City College we aim to give you an excellent learning experience by offering you help and support to guide you on to a productive and individualised learning programme which completely suits your needs.
If you are unable to make these dates, or want to find out more about enrolment and our courses call our enrolment hotline 0113 386 1997 or email email@example.com.
If you have just applied, once you receive your offer we will send an invitation for you to enrol by text and email. If you have any problems booking your enrolment slot, then give us a call on 0113 386 1997.
When enrolling you will need to bring:
- One form of identification from the following: Passport, driving licence, official photo ID or national identity card/letter, utility bill, JCP documentation, benefit evidence, exam certificate from awarding organisation, debit/credit card.
- Your National Insurance number
- Copies of your examination results or evidence of qualifications
It is important to bring this information or you will not be able to enrol.
If you have already accepted your offer and haven’t had an invitation to enrol, give us a call on 0113 386 1997.
Make sure you come to the right campus for the course you are interested in.
- Adult courses
- Animal Care & Land based Studies
- Digital & IT
- Hair, Beauty & Media Makeup
- Food & Drink
- Management & Professional
- Foundation Studies (support for those with an Education, Health and Care Plan)
- Travel & Tourism
Park Lane Campus
- 14+ Apprenticeship Academy
- Adult Courses
- Applied Science
- Enterprise, Employability & Events
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Leeds Sixth Form College (A levels)
- Progression Studies
- Sport Science & Exercise
- University Centre Leeds (including foundation and top-up degrees)
Quarry Hill Campus
- Childhood & Education Studies
- Creative Arts
- Health Science & Social Care
- Public Services
Event at a glance
22 August 10am - 7pm
23 August 10am - 4pm
27, 28 & 29 August 10am - 7pm
30 August 10am - 4pm
31 August 10am - 1pm (Printworks Campus only)