At Leeds City College, we offer a range of Curriculum Experience sessions in different areas. To book onto one for your school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request and we will contact to for further arrangements.
Please note the following:
- The school is responsible for transporting students to and from events, supplying student lunches, and providing some staff (this will depend on the number of students referred).
- The school is responsible for providing the minimum number of students required for each curriculum experience session. You are welcome to work with neighbouring schools to ensure numbers.
- Students may need to wear or avoid specific items of clothing, depending on the subject. You will be informed of this well in advance of the curriculum experience session.
- A list of attendees must be finalised 48 hours prior to the taster to allow for the creation of name labels and registers.
- School staff accompanying are responsible for the behaviour of their students. If visiting students behave inappropriately, college staff may ask them to leave the taster.
School Of Creative Arts - Performing Arts - Click for more information
School Of Creative Arts - TV and Film - Click for more information
School Of Creative Arts - Computer Games Design - Click for more information