ESIF Funding Partners
Significant changes in the employment and skills landscape are expected to take place over the next 18 months.
Situated in the heart of Leeds City Region, Leeds City College will continue to meet the fast changing economic and social environment in which it operates whilst ensuring it provide a skills offer to that meets market demand, The College is keen to work in partnership with leading specialists, stakeholders and partners to ensure we achieve this aim.
Our focus is exclusively on delivering optimal outcomes for the individuals and employers we support. As such, collaboration is a fundamental principle in our organisation, enabling us to build high performing collaborative business relationships to deliver the best value for projects through the effective sharing of knowledge, skills and resources.
Building on a successful legacy of UK & EU project delivery, the College is seeking partners to capitalise on the emerging opportunities through the 2014-20 European Strategic Investment Funds (ESIF) to support localised and regional growth. Leeds City College has ambitions to lead collaborative ESIF bids on behalf of its partners as a prime contractor; it is also a strategic partner in the newly formed Joint Venture’ the ‘West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges Ltd’ (WYCC) which will also develop and lead on ESIF calls within the Leeds City Region.
Both Leeds City College and WYCC will be looking for key partners with experience of successful delivery in the following skill areas
- Training provision to support individuals under consultation or at risk of redundancy or recently redundant (0-6m)
- In-work progression of employed individuals (including accredited and non-accredited training, Apprenticeships and Higher Level Skills)
- Skills support for in-work claimants
- High quality provision, support and training aimed at young people including those who are NEET/ at risk of becoming NEET
- Enterprise activities designed to increase levels of entrepreneurship, innovation and educational aspiration in young people.
We will open up new opportunities to register your engagement with initiatives and projects through the Intend e-tendering portal: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/fe/aspx/Home Please register your organisation on the portal in order to receive notification of any potential future opportunities with the college.
If you have any specific queries about becoming a partner to support the College to realise its ESIF ambitions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 308 7976.
· Association of Colleges Employer Engagement Beacon Award Winner (2014-15)
· IS09001 certified Commercial Development Unit
· Leeds City Council, Partner of the Year (2012)
· Signatory of the Prompt Payment Code