The Prince’s Trust Achieve Programme
The Prince’s Trust Achieve Programme is a full year programme which provides an alternative to our vocational pathway for post-16 learners. Instead, you will focus on employability, enterprise and gain a recognised Prince’s Trust qualification. The programme focuses on health & wellbeing and will therefore develop you both personally and professionally. You will gain transferable skills such as communication, problem solving, money management and teamwork. You will also take part in some exciting projects such as fundraising for charity, an enterprise project and participating in a range of trips and visits.
Benefits / Skills
- Develop skills including communication, problem solving, and time management.
- Develop personally and socially by working in small groups and meeting new people.
- Improve general life skills such as money management and being healthy and safe.
- Make a difference to your local community while working in a team.
- Prepare for work by creating a CV and practising for interviews
Career ProgressionProgression may include further education, an apprenticeship, or employment.
Course Fee (16-18)