Post-16 Progression Studies
If you’re unsure of what’s next in your future, our supportive Progression Studies programme will help you make career decisions and set you on the path to success. You will focus upon gaining the grades you need in English and maths to progress onto further programmes of study and improve your social, personal, and professional skills, ready for your future. You will begin with a broad ranging vocational curriculum and then be given the opportunity to specialise in an area of interest. You will also undertake a work placement or in-house work experience, gaining practical skills that can be applied in employment. Each person’s pathway is highly personalised, so you will have the opportunity to take further qualifications or focus on a particular aspect of the course to suit you.
Benefits / Skills
- Improve your personal and social skills such as teamwork and confidence
- Undertake work experience or a work placement, gaining valuable experience.
- Try a range of vocational options to help you make decisions about your future
- Complete English and maths qualifications to support progression.
- Work towards individual goals and targets with the support of your Progress Mentor.
Career ProgressionProgression may include further education, an apprenticeship, or employment.
Register Your Interest in Post-16 Progression Studies
Course Fee (16-18)