Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices Award Level 4
Following two workshops at the start of the course where you will learn about the principles and practices of Quality Assurance. You will then be assigned an Assessor who will support you for the remainder of the qualification on a one to one basis with face to face meetings arranged at mutually convenient times. You will also receive:
- All assessment and quality assurance activities relating to your qualification.
- Registration and certification fees with the awarding organisation.
This qualification is aimed at those who internally quality assure assessors and assessment, but who do not manage the centre or other internal quality assurers. It is aimed at:
- assessors and quality assurance staff involved in National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs).
- assessors and quality assurance staff who deliver qualifications that use the term ‘NVQ’ in their title.
- Depending on the assessment strategies set by individual Sector Skills Councils, staff who are assessing and quality assuring qualifications that do not use the term ‘NVQ’ in their titles, but whose purpose is to confirm occupational competence.
These qualifications would be helpful for teachers in schools who deliver vocational qualifications with applied learning, such as BTEC Firsts and Nationals.
Start date/s: TBA - Quarterly