You will choose three units (from a broad range) to study and be assessed in these in order to achieve the qualification.
Typical units include:
- Personal development as a team leader
- Introduction to team leading
- Being a team leader
- Communicating with a team
- Monitoring team performance
- Controlling resources
- Understanding corporate social responsibility
- Building work relationships
- Developing team needs
- Providing customer service
Assessment is through completion of the three units and assignments.
Work experience recommended.
If in doubt about qualifications and experience to start the course, please contact us for advice.
On successful completion of the Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading, it is possible to continue studies to achieve the diploma level or to progress to qualifications at the next level – Level 3.