CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership Learners must complete a combination to a minimum of 370 Total Unit Time (TUT) 36 weeks to achieve this qualification.
Typical units include:
- Principles of Management and Leadership Introduction to Team Leading
- Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Managing Data and Information
- Managing Individuals to be Effective in their Role
- Building Stakeholder Relationships using Effective Communication
- Responding to Conflict in the Workplace
- Managing Volunteers
- Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
Assessment is normally via completion of units and practical work-based assignments. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
Minimum age on entry is 18 with work experience recommended.
If in doubt about qualifications and experience to start the course, please contact us for advice.
On successful completion of the level 3 qualification in Principles of Management and Leadership, a number of progression opportunities can be available:
Progress to other qualifications at the same level.
Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 3 to Level 4 or 5 )