• Health & Safety for motor vehicle studies
• Engineering equipment and materials
• Engine liquid cooling and lubrication systems
• Battery and lighting systems
• Vehicle braking systems
• Vehicle inspections
• Vehicle body repair
• Vehicle paint refinishing
• Vehicle exhaust systems
• Vehicle valeting
The skills and knowledge gained from this course will enable students to progress to Level 2 Motor Vehicle courses.
You will be assessed on your practical ability and understanding using a range of tasks set by the awarding body, a portfolio of evidence and a range of college tasks.
The course runs at Printworks Campus.
You will be required to have a range of GCSEs including grade 3 (D) in maths and English.
The course is also subject to the college's admissions interview process.
You could progress onto your a level 2 course, or follow your chosen vocational path.