• Digital media sectors and audiences
• Planning and pitching a digital media product
• Digital audio production
• Digital games production
• Media industry in context
• Digital editing for moving image
• Graphic design/animation for digital media
• Digital games testing
This Level 2 qualification is assessed via a combination of internal assessment, where tasks are set and marked by your tutors, and external assessment which is a written exam/test.
From September 2019 Creative Arts courses will be delivered at our new campus at Quarry Hill.
If you are part of the new grading system for GCSE we would see Grades 3 as the equivalent of a Grade D in this offer.
Students need: 4 GCSEs at Grade D or above.
- Students should:
- Be able to communicate ideas and opinions in a spoken, written and visual context.
- Have a passion to work in the Games industry.
- Be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Be able to organise themselves and work to deadlines.
The end of your course you may choose to move on to a Level 3 Computer Games qualification in a more specialised field of games and media:
- Computer Games
- Motion Graphics
- Digital Art
- Art & Design
- Graphic Design