You will study a range of units all aimed at preparing you for working as a holiday representative.
- Promotions and sales
- Special interest holidays and independent travel
- Overseas representatives
- Planning and delivering guided tours
- Holiday park hosts
- Developing people in travel and tourism
- Responding to emergency situations
- Principles of customer service
- Developing an entertainment programme
An interview with Eurocamp is required to assess your suitability for the course. Assessment is ongoing portfolio work consisting of practical activities, assignments, case studies and role plays.
A season abroad working as a courier with Eurocamp (from April – September 2020)