After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD FS deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
This course is part three in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The Windows Server 2012 412 exam (70-412) certification exam can be booked via Prometric at www.prometric.co.uk
The Leeds City College Network Academy - Technology Campus
Before attending this course, students must have:
Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers day to day in an Enterprise environment.
We would recommend professionals progress on to VMware 5.5: Install, Configure and manage or Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration
Various. Please visit Network Academy for more details.