During the tutor led sessions you will learn how to:
- Understand and describe hierarchical WAN design
- Understand, describe and implement Frame Relay solutions
- Understand and describe Broadband solutions
- Understand and describe the implementation of secure site to site communication
- Use Cisco command-line interface (CLI) commands to perform network trouble shooting
- Understand and describe the processes and software used to monitor network performance
Each CCNA semester has its own final theory and practical exams in weeks 11 and 12 of the course, which must be passed with 70%.
Leeds City College Network Academy - Technology Campus. It is delivered over 12 sessions, one session a week from 18:15 – 21:15. The course takes place in our purpose built training facility and combines lectures and many practical lab exercises, using our extensive Cisco lab equipment.
You need to have passed CCNA 3 – Scaling Networks.
After finishing CCNA 4, you will be ready to take the CCNA Routing and Switching certification 200-120 exam in our Pearson Vue testing centre.
Book your exam now at www.pearsonvue.co.uk
You can also go on to study towards the CCNP certification with us through our CCNP Switch, Route and T-Shoot courses, or you can choose to specialise in areas such as Cisco Security or progress on to our VMWare vSphere courses.
For more courses and start dates please visit www.networkacademy.co.uk
Various. Please visit Network Academy for more details.