IOSH Managing Safely Training Course
The IOSH Managing Safely training course is designed to help team leaders, supervisors, managers and heads of department effectively manage their teams’ health and safety.
This four day course teaches managers to be trained to handle health and safety in the workplace. The course provides implementation of best practice policies.
Delegates will learn about the importance of health and safety - and what you will need to know in a real-world situation at work. The IOSH Managing Safely course gives detailed step-by-step guidance with clear scenarios to which managers can relate, and high quality technical content that’s based on real situations.
The course covers how to carry out risk assessments quickly and effectively, how get to grips with auditing and measuring, and discover methods to identify and control hazards. You will also gain a detailed knowledge of the law and how the legal system works regarding health and safety, along with steps you can take to protect the environment in your day-to-day work.
Business benefits of the course
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.