Early Years Advanced Practitioner Online Certificate (Level 4)
This online qualification aims to provide professional development opportunities for those who are working in the early years workforce at Level 3.
It would suit those who are looking to develop leadership and specialist skills for use in your current role, or in preparation to take on a specialist role such as a Special Educational Needs Coordinator or a Physical Activity and Nutrition Coordinator.
This qualification will equip you with knowledge, understanding and skills across a range of key subject areas, for example:
- holistic learning of babies and children from birth to five years of age.
- statutory planning and monitoring requirements in your own country the benefits of physical activity, and the importance of diet, to the health and wellbeing of babies, children and their families effective inclusion of children in early years settings.
- the responsibilities of the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) within early years settings, to promote children’s learning and development statutory requirements for working in partnership with families.
- how effective partnership working with other professionals can improve the care and development of babies and children in own settings.
- reflection on practice, and using current research to produce recommendations for improvements to your own setting.