Top Yorkshire restaurant The Devonshire Arms held a food festival earlier this month and Leeds City College staff and students were right at the heart of the event.
Several current and former students teamed up for the event at the Bolton Abbey hotel on 1st December, working shoulder to shoulder with five local well known chefs, including Leeds City College tutor Steph Moon.
- Exhibition Showcases Degree Students’ Art in the City
- Management Course Success at University
- Cooking up a Treat With the Ministry of Food
- College Radio’s ‘Class Aid’ for Charity
- Anti-Bullying Competition Prize Winner
- Visitors ‘Have a Go’ with Make-overs at Keighley
- College Wins National PR Award for Internal Communications
- European Visits Helping Transform Young Lives